Brend Badenhorst is a SETA Accredited Business Facilitator, Thought Leader and Keynote Speaker on Entrepreneurship, Business Growth Strategies and Economic Transformation!
At the age of 24 Brend started as a Business Consultant at Company Partners, at 25 he became a Franchisee at Company Partners and managed his own Business. When he turned 27 he became the Operations Director at Company Partners, after which he decided to go in the direction of his dream and launched Entrepreneurship School in 2018!
Brend created a unique Business Programme to help Entrepreneurs start a Business and existing Business owners to grow their Business. The Programme is unique in its format and was created to provide Entrepreneurs with a platform to grow from.
Brend has been consulting Startup’s, Businesses and writing Business Plans for over 8 years. Brend is also a Keynote Speaker on a variety of Business topics and has spoken all over South Africa.
Some of the events Brend spoke at includes:
- 3 Hour Workshop on Business Management Strategies to the Water and Sanitation Department and Small Business Owners in Clanwilliam.
- Keynote Speaker on Economic Transformation in Howick, KZN to the Mayor and Small Business Owners in Howick. (CLICK HERE to view Brend’s presentation).
- 3 Hour Business Growth Workshop on behalf of Labit (Pty) Ltd. and Small Business Owners in Paarl, Gouda and Tulbagh.
- 3 Hour Entrepreneurship Workshop to students at the University of the Western Cape.
- 3 Hour Business Growth Workshop on behalf of Company Partners (Pty) Ltd. in Midrand, Gauteng.
- 10 + Webinars on various Business Topics for the ICBA. (CLICK HERE to view the ICBA Webinars).
To read Brend’s full testimony CLICK HERE.