Want to start a venture in your school?
The School Programme is a proven step by step blueprint on planning, testing and launching a venture anywhere in South Africa. It’s time for you to discover the Entrepreneur in YOU and make a differeance in your community!
School Programme Details
Day 1: Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Your Entrepreneurship Potential
- Keys that made Steve Jobs a successful Entrepreneur
- Realities of Entrepreneurship
- Discover Your Entrepreneurship Dream
Day 2: Business Model
- Introduction to Business Vision
- Discover Your Vision
- Creating Your Business Model
- Goal Setting
Day 3: Marketing, Sales and Operations
- Introduction to Branding
- Business Systems: Marketing, Operations and Sales
- Create Your Marketing and Sales Systems
- Create your Marketing and Sales Strategy
- NB: You will receive an Operations, Marketing and Sales System Prototype
The School Programme is a workshop in person and will be done at Regus offices in the Western Cape.
Time Frame: 3 Days
The School Programme is an organised event and will take place during every School Holiday for a 3 day period.
Requirements to Qualify
Entrepreneurship School does free workshops at schools where candidates are scouted and invited to the School Programme.
Cost: R4 900